Volunteers add the human touch to the health and social service network. Every year, Face à Face relies on over 120 volunteers who give their time, compassion, wisdom and skill to make our community better, healthier and stronger.
By being a part of our volunteer team, you would receive:
- Opportunities to apply academic theory to real situations and gain valuable experience
- Getting to know other volunteers and being part of a collective team effort
- Develop helping relation abilities
- Opportunities to conduct intervention work by reinforcing empowerment
- Ability to attend training sessions on various subjects involving mental health and addiction
Volunteer requirements consist of:
- Four (4) month commitment during at least one session. Sessions are during the following months:
- January – May
- May- September
- September – January
- Volunteering consecutively for a minimum of four (4) hours per week
- Attendance at all training sessions
- Must be bilingual and speak English and French
*Recruiting periods take place one month before each session so please contact us early!*
To apply to be a volunteer, please fill out the form below, we’ll then email you to ask you to send us your CV.
Due to Covid-19, all volunteering positions are required to come in the center. No remote working is possible.